Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just a little venting

So this week has been testing my patience to the extreme. I have been wanting to vent to someone but I feel like there is so much to vent about no one in their right mind would really want to listen to it. So I apologize ahead of time if you don't want to hear about but just a warning this post is going to be very heavy and you might not want to read it. But those of you that are also having a frustrating week you might want to read this just to know your not the only one!
Here it goes:

I got all my anatomy books last Friday and I sat down in anatomy lab on Monday, take the plastic wrap off of my text book only to have all the pages go everywhere! Oh that's nice the $180 I just spent on that book and its not only not hardback but it isn't bound. Add a binder to my shopping list. Next I open my lab book only to find out it isn't bounded either! What the hell these cheap skates are taking all our money and giving us junk books! Now two binders to that list.

Tuesday I wake up, there are birds chirping outside, Anthony has given me the truck keys because he has decided to drive his motorcycle, I get up with enough time to actually do something with my hair and my makeup is actually halfway presentable. Everything is going great!! Aside from some crazy patients calling into the office and then I get to class only to be surprised with a reading quiz on the reading that I didn't finish. After class I go to staples and get the needed binders and some other cute office supplies.

Wednesday: it is freezing outside and I am quickly reminded that I live in Ohio! Good thing I didn't pull all those summer clothes out of storage. I then get to deal with unnecessary drama at work and everything being thrown out of proportion. Why couldn't this just be my leave early day? After work I had to go to staples again. After getting the stuff I needed I am waiting patiently in line. Some older lady comes up behind me and proceeds to carry on a conversation ranging from all kinds of randomness the cute binders I am buying, the clouds outside, tornadoes, my big purse and how when I get old I will have to have shoulder surgery. All the while I am acknowledging her but not really participating in this conversation. Finally another employee opens up the other register saying "I can help whoever is next" I proceed to head that way and two older women go running towards the checkout. These women were not waiting like the other 5 of us that were. So I step back to the line I was originally in. Carazy lady behind me blurts out loud "that was so rude they totally ran right in front of you and they weren't even waiting" I am thinking oh great now there is going to be a full blown fight right here. The positive was I had a smile on my face walking out of the store and they were having complications with the barcodes on their purchases.

I then went over to Gabriel Brothers to get a pair of flat to do a little DIY project with. I find the flats and a cute belt to go with my new dress for my bridal shower. I am heading to the front of the store and there are two older women probably in their 50s or 60s, dressed very nicely, and I smiled at them allowing them to go in front of me at the end of a clothes rack. I get to the checkout only to be by these women again. One woman was already in line and I got behind her. The other lady was looking at other stuff to buy in the store. Within a couple minutes she was right behind me. Her friend tells her to come up and put her stuff with her stuff. I figured okay maybe their order is together. The cashier starts to ring everything up and gets to the second lady's stuff and she goes stop that mine it's separate. I immediately think oh you have got to be kidding me!?!? This lady just crowded in front of me. During the checkout process they both kept shooting looks at me and then giggling to themselves. I am then getting irritated at their immaturity. I mean isn't this stuff that happens in the lunch line in jr high when you can't even go to the bathroom without your BFF holding your hand. I finally get to checkout and with the women still in earshot I tell the cashier I have seen so many ride people today but I am sure you do just working here! Both women shoot me a glare and leave the store.

Today I leave work to go get my lunch and get in my jeep which by the way is turning into a bigger piece of junk every day. No lie there is seriously something wrong with it every time I get in it. The power steering is squeeling really loud and when it's cold it is really tight, if it rains it leaks on the passengers side, the windows aren't sealed so when it is snowing and is windy I am frequently greeted by snow on the seats, the heater has been smoking, when I am driving down the road and going 55 mph it starts shaking convulsively and I have to slam on the brakes...the list could go on forever! I am just waiting for my tax return to come back so I can finally put a down payment on a new car and not have to deal within any more. But every day I am reminded that I can't just go buy a brand new car when I am tired of my other one even if I really don't need one. Oh wouldn't it be nice to be able to buy two, yes two, brand new cars!!! Maybe one day!!!

Those are just some of the big things I had to get out there and not be reprimanded for because let me tell you there are lots of other things I would love to talk about on here but I am not real sure who all is reading this. Those of you that made it through this, thank you for sticking around! And those of you having a bad day, week or maybe even month here is hoping February is much better!!

On a good note I got some really cute office supplies this week, my outfit is done for my bridal shower, and tomorrow is Friday and I get to get miss Molly ready for school and off to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!