Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend we had lots of fun doing stuff we don't normally do.
Friday when I got off work I met Anthony and at the gym and we got our workout on.
Well we did that separately because to be honest he is over there lifting Tonka trucks 
while I am still stuck on toothpicks!
Really though I prefer to run and get the miles checked off
and do that stair master which is so ancient I am pretty sure it was around before dinosaurs.
Saturday night we went to The Barn to listen to Doublecut (the band my cousin is in) play.
Man it was packed, like sardines in a jar!
I didn't really like it too much but after 3 wine coolers it didn't even matter.
After that we ended up going to Bogeys to hang out with Hendershots.

Sunday Anthony woke me up way too early
Remember those three wine coolers? well they were not treating me well in the a.m.
Once I was forced to get up we headed down to Nelsonville to see Anthony's brothers and cousin at their new house. It ended up taking almost two hours to get there but we had so much fun! 
Since it was so nice and they are going to college at Hocking which is right by Old Mans Cave we had to go hiking. We ended up hiking at least 8 miles.
Everything was so pretty and then Trevor had supper ready for us when we got back!
We ended up leaving at like 10:30 and lucky me Anthony drove so I slept the majority of the way home.
And then the weekend was over!!
As you can tell I am a little late posting about my weekend...wanna know why?
I am working full time and going to school full time which is really taking away from my blogging time and tv show time. I am taking two online classes so the majority of my time spent on the computer is spent on Blackboard listening to lectures. 
So until May my blogging is most likely going to be very sporadic,  just depending on how much work I have going on at the time. 
Hope all of you are having a great week though and Happy Hump Day
we are only 3 days away from the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in Ohio for 10 years and only live a few hours from Hocking Hills, but have never been there! We keep talking about going sometime and then never make it. Your pictures make me wanna go as soon as the weather decides to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!