Friday, January 4, 2013

OLW 2013 : JAN

This week I started working on my One Little Word for the Big Picture Class being taught by Ali Edwards
We were instructed to pick ONE word to use in 2013 and to live up to our expectations, goals, plans, aspirations or anything we want to fulfill using that word. 
Well after lots and lots of thinking about what word I wanted to use and changing my mind a couple times I finally picked my word...
CREATE

Most of the people in the class are using the Project Life books but I decided to go a different route and use one of my new Smashbooks. I was inspired by some of the crafty girls that I follow on IG (@JUSTAGIRL/@WHIPPYCAKE/@RHONNAFARRER/@HOUSEOFSMITHS)
these girls seriously have the coolest smashing get-togethers, it makes me jealous!!

For January I had to plan out how I need to apply CREATE to my life in 2013

 I used my Martha Stewart punch on the edges of the squares for each month. To label the months I used the Smashbook label maker that my brother got me for Christmas and just layered it over some washitape. All of the journaling is my own and my favorite one is for June. I got that stamp from Hobby Lobby with a giftcard that Anthony's Dad gave me for Christmas.

This weekend I have to work on my cover pages that need to go on the inside that define CREATE and include some pictures too!
Is anyone else working on the One Little Word? if so please let me know so I can follow along with you.
If not it is not too late to join!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!