Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty eventful, not quite successful for me though.
Thursday night Anthony and I decided to have a date night.
Wanna know what our date nights consist of?
going to Target...lol and Dick's Sporting Goods to look at guns, camo clothes and expensive workout clothes that I do not need. Then we went to Applebee's where I got a strawberry perfect margarita and then we just split the 2 for $20 deal and I got 3 cheese chicken penne and Anthony got some spicy shrimp pasta thing that was really good!!! 
After Applebee's I was feeling pretty good after sucking down that margarita in like 5 minutes and wanted to go to Michael's because I had never been there before. Well lucky me because almost all of their Smash book stuff was 70% off. I already think their prices are pretty fair and to be marked off that much I was super excited!!



Friday we didn't get into too much other than cuddling on the couch and actually went to bed early so we could go muzzleloader hunting in the morning. Saturday we were up bright and early to go hunting at the Moore's. Anthony ended up shooting a doe and I missed one. Sunday Anthony had to work so I ended up going hunting with all the guys in hopes of getting a deer. No luck!

 Friday I also went to my college to have my transcripts transferred because I  am switching colleges with hopes of finally getting a degree and being able to stay in our home town. All of this is a huge process and very foreign to me because when I started college I was in high school and the guidance counselors did pretty much everything for us. I am hoping I am doing everything right and next week I can start my classes.
 Dad also snapped this picture this weekend! 
this is his dog, Mayhem, and she is living up to her name.
Dad was getting ready to go to town and looked up to see her sitting on the roof of our VW convertible!!! She is so bad!!!


This week I am starting back to my workout routine and will hopefully be sticking to it!
It is so hard for me but I have it all scheduled out and I am going to try something new. 
On Mondays I am going to set out all my outfits for the week along with my workout clothes so it is already ready to go in the mornings instead of running around like crazy in the mornings on top of everything else I am trying to do in the mornings. 

Do you do anything routine to get yourself through the week or to stick to your goals?
if so I would love to hear what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!