Monday, January 14, 2013

Please excuse my absence from the blogging world for the next couple of weeks while I get my schedule & life more organized. I am starting at a new college this week and am going to school full-time and working full time all the while planning the wedding and still spending lots of time with family and friends. 

I will still be trying to log on here weekly and catch up on blogs but really most of my time is going to be spent studying for my classes. Thank-you for understanding and feel free to follow me on instagram because I will still be getting on there. (@mrsfry2013)

Also I want to say Happy 2nd Birthday to my big boy Tank!









Please take note of what he is doing in all these pictures...
Sleeping!!
this is all he ever does, no lie.
I swear the only time he is awake is to eat, go outside, or chase the cat!
I still love him anyways
Happy Birthday Tankers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!