Saturday, December 15, 2012

makin a list, checkin it twice..




1st row- stamps from Brownpigeon Etsy Shop - I found these and have been obsessing over them thinking up all kinds of stuff I can make with them.
Ever since I added #whippycake on IG and saw the smashing parties she has been putting I decided I needed to get a Smashbook. If I don't get one for Christmas there is a really good chance I am going to order one for myself.
Anthony and I have really been contemplating buying ourselves a tv for Christmas but aren't real sure yet if we want to because maybe Santa will just get us one
this lace tape from Fawn and Flora is another item I want, particularly to use for making decorations for the wedding, Thank-you cards or to use in my Smashbook.
 I spotted this Fish Hook tank from Sporty Girl on Pinterest a couple months ago and would really like it to wear this summer especially on our charter fishing trip on our honeymoon.
One last craft thing... this Twig Thank-You stamp from Fawn and Flora I want so I can get started on making our wedding thank-you cards ahead of time so all I have to do is write them after my showers and the wedding. There is nothing like getting a handmade card in the mail!!
Ok well maybe there is something better than getting a handmade card in the mail...that would be getting a new pair of boots in the mail and these Justin's are just what I am wanting right now. I actually need them so I can quit wearing my wedding boots to work on days that I want to dress up but still wear my boots.

So there you have it, my 2012 Christmas list! What are you asking for this Christmas? Tomorrow I am going to share some of Tank and Diesel's wishlist and what Santa might actually be bringing them.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on your blog in a while and today I thought of it while I was slow at work! Your too cute! Those stamps are adorable! I really love the twig one! I have been wanting a smash book also... or maybe a quote a day book. Have you ever heard of those?! I hope Santa is good to you this year! ;)

    I asked for a trip to Frankenmuth and a country cruise to look at Christmas lights! I got a new camera and washing machine as my early presents! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!