Wednesday, December 5, 2012

a little bit of everything

I haven't done a Wedding Wednesday post in a couple weeks but don't fear girls there is still a wedding in June and plenty of planning going on. I am just so busy with finishing up this semester and working on lots of DIY Christmas projects. 
Yesterday I did purchase a dress to possibly wear to my bachelorette party/night out with the girls! I originally bought it with the bright idea in my head that we should have a New Years Eve party but then I remembered oh hey all us girls are dating or married to Country boys who would much rather just lounge around in jeans, flannels and their boots. Who I am kidding they would think we are goofing getting all dressed up just for a night in the house with them. So the dress is going to be put aside for our clubbing adventure in April or May, closer to the wedding.
I am in love with the sleeves and the back other than I need to figure out what I am going to do about a bra because I am not really up for letting the girls be free for the night of dancing and drinking.
 (and hopefully getting a lap dance - ahem bridesmaids please take note!)
Oh and disregard the fact that I do not have any shoes on, I had worn my purple and black cowboy boots and didn't think to put them on for the picture.

Last night Anthony and I attempted to get some doggone awesome pictures of Mr. Tank just like Stephanie did with Quinley
Well lets just say ours did not turn out like what I was thinking and my trusty little iphone is not going to be the device for the job. Tank was super cooperative but was unsure as to what was actually going on.
Then again I was working with a half a strand of functioning Christmas lights and getting him to hold still because he kept want to skoot away and didn't have much leeway since he was plugged into the wall!
Maybe with a little more practice we can perfect this and the next photo shoot will be a success.

I am loving looking at all the Christmas Mantels over at The Lettered Cottage Christmas Mantel Party and cannot wait to get my pictures linked up over there for our mantels once they are done! If you are looking for any inspiration head over there as of earlier today there were over 300 people linked up!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your dress! It's great!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!