Saturday, December 8, 2012

Early Saturday Morning Ramble

I have been awake since 5 a.m.
No I did not have to be at work this morning,
 so I am not really sure as to why I woke up so early.
But this is not the first time it has happened on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
There are two take on this
1. (in a grumpass mood) why can I not sleep in on my two days of the week to do so? resulting in a bad mood saturday and eventually crashing before 8 p.m
2. (in am excited, enthusiastic mood) this is awesome I am going to be able to get so much done today. And accomplishing everything that needs done for the day and maybe even more

Well I am taking a different turn this morning. I woke up to #2 and ready to accomplish everything. Well let me show you my list of what I wanted to get done this weekend
-take final for online computer class
-spray paint the silver frames white for my Christmas song project
(more on that when I actually do it)
-make another chalkboard for bathroom
-finish final project for online computer class (due Sunday & worth 100 points)
-meet Grandma Kuhn at Huey's Ceramics to pick out my nativity scene she is going to paint and give me next year for Christmas
-babysit Spiker kids for the day
there is a whole other list of stuff I want to do with them that include
-taking them shopping for Christmas gifts for their parents
-making some homemade ornaments
 (I am imagining this being something that only Molly is interested in and Maddy and
 Vincent opting out, its an age thing)
-making Christmas cookies
 
I would really like to accomplish all of this this weekend along with studying for my speech class final and finishing some other craft projects I am in the middle of.
Oh and I should probably brush my teeth, take a shower, look halfway presentable for the day, Tank needs a bath and Diesel could really use one too and I did 5 loads of laundry on Wednesday and that still needs folded, on hangers & put away.
 
What have I actually accomplished this morning?
I have read about 12-15 blogs, only 5 of which are actually in my reader and I am neglected those girls that I already follow, I really need to find some sort of organization to reading the blogs I am subscribed to. I am constantly finding myself jumping to other blogs from links and pinterest.
Don't get me wrong I love reading new blogs and ooohhing and ahhhing over gorgeous houses but there really is no organization on what I do when I log into blogger
What do you do when you read blogs? Do you have some form of organization?
Please let me know if you do!! Thank-you
 
Sorry for the complete rambling but that is just what my morning has been like.
Hope you all have a great weekend and get more done than I do.
Anyone that is up for folding some clothes come my way (;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!