Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A little pick me up...

While looking around for new blogs today to read I came across this amazing story. 

Do you ever find one of those blogs that is just perfect, everything is written to grab your attention, the pictures are beyond being able to be explained in words, maybe the blogger has a great story or even a great looking home with all the greatest DIY projects?
When I do find these blogs I am all over them. I literally go back to the beginning and start reading it post by post. I hope I am not the only one who does this.

Today the person I came across might not have the most gorgeous home but his story is one that will pull at your heart strings and remind you not to take anything for granted. I cannot even begin to explain to you his story. All I can tell you is go check out Taylor's story. 
I first saw it from looking at this Love Story in 22 Pictures but then followed the link over to Tim Dodd Photography's blog. There is also Taylor's Blog that I am now busy reading through! I am telling you this man's story will make you cry, smile, maybe even cry some more, and leave your heart feeling warm and a new sense of acceptance for what you might have to go through every day. From now on when I think I am having a rough day I am going to think of Taylor and quickly be reminded that things could be worse.

photo credit: Tim Dodd Photography

1 comment:

  1. I do the exact same thing when I find a blog I love! I thought I was the only one, hehe!

    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!