Thursday, January 26, 2012

I know once again I have been major MIA and I have no excuse other than I have been having fun!!! Here is some of the stuff Anthony and I have gotten into this year.

Starts off with some squirrel hunting which turned into just a photo op out in the woods, but I wasn't complaining, other than all the walking I was being forced to do.

 Always love a chance to take pictures of my ring, especially in the great outdoors. I don't know if I have mentioned it yet but as of right now the them of our wedding is going to be woodsy! Check out my pinterest if you can't get a vivid image in your head of what it might be like. 





January 14th we celebrated Tank's 1st bday! Anthony and I took him to town with us for the day and surprised him with a trip to Petsmart to pick out his very own toy and some breath freshner stuff for his water (he had developed the nick name of Septic Tank)

Cake I attempted to make him, yes we sang
Happy Birthday and Turbo and
 Diesel got some too!



January 15th, Anthony and I went with 17 other people to Kalahari water park in Sandusky! It was so much fun! I didn't take too many pics because of how much fun we were having and I don't think my iphone is water friendly.






About a week ago I also decided to get my hair chopped cut. I am not a huge fan! It had taken me a couple years for it to start growing out and it just wasn't looking healthy so I decided to go alittle shorter and it looked cute after the lady cut and styled it but needless to say I cannot curl it, I cannot style it the way she did and I don't have that much time in the morning to style it myself. I am going to start taking some prenatal vitamins on a daily basis and hopefully it will start growing again. I have this vivid image of myself on my wedding day with semi long blonde hair. SO here soon I am going to schedule my appointment to go get it colored back to my natural blonde color instead of the rust brown color I have going on right now.


This is the mastiffs at Anthony's house, Leo and Willow. I have no idea what is keeping that dog cage from caving in because that is what they are sleeping on!

And that would be my big boy! he was laying pretty on the kitchen floor and I just had to take a picture because typically he is running around like a mad man!




In 2 weeks we are leaving for Nashville, I am getting so excited to have something good to blog about with lots of pictures. But for tonight we are just staying home and watching Greys Anatomy and Private Practice and I will enjoy some wine coolers after the day I have had! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!