Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Last night I took Shalene's Senior Pictures to Sam's Club and got all of them developed. While I was waiting the hour for them to be ready I decided to go to TJ Maxx to see if there was anything I couldn't live without and I am not going to lie I have been eyeing these really cute picture frames in there for about 2 months now. Actually if it was possible I would buy everything in TJ Maxx from the frames and home decor to clothing and shoes! But then I come back to reality and I did buy the frame I have been wanting and I found some cute little notebooks for only $4.99 and the frame was only $6.99. They had red, grey, black, green and a plum colored one and then bunches of these white ones. I was really tempted to buy more but refrained from buying more than I really needed.

 Cute notebook I found! There is another one but I didn't bring it to work today to show you the picture.
 Not completely sure what I am going to do with the notebooks. They are so pretty I really want to do something effective with them. I have a new years resolution to keep track of every penny I spend everyday I was thinking of writing them down in a notebook but then I also thought I could just do this on the calendar on my phone and then type them into an excel document and at the end of every month print them off and keep them in a folder in my desk. Maybe the notebook will become my food and exercise diary since I am going back to consistently working out next week. Or maybe I will just use it as a journal since I am in the middle of all this wedding planning, buying a house and Anthony and I beginning our lives together. Then one day I can look back and remember everything since I have a feeling this all might be a blur. I can just picture it right now years down the road I will have a section on my book shelf with all of these pretty little journals full of writings from my lifetime...everything from my wedding planning all the way through having kids and growing old with the love of my life. This 3rd idea is looking very pleasing to me, I think that is what I will do.

This is a picture of Diesel I took last night. He doesn't usually sleep in my room but I recently decided he was going to from now on. So I have both Tank and Diesel sleeping on the floor in my room. He doesn't really like it right now but I feel so bad for him because when we all go to bed Turbo goes to JK's bed and Tank is in my room and Diesel was always sleeping by himself in the living room. Now he is a part of my pack (; Last night at TJ Maxx I found some really cute dog beds for the two of them but they were $25 a piece so maybe after we get back from Nashville I will get them both a bed, until then they are sleeping on an old comforter and I don't think they are complaining right now.
 This was the sky this morning when I woke up. I thank God for the blessing of life every day and for the opportunity to witness something this beautiful!

Mittens/Gloves I bought at Maurice's last night for $4!! originally $15. Such a great deal I bought 2 pairs and matching ear muff/ headband things! They are great for when I am taking people's pictures, so much easier to operate my camera and they help when I need to text too (:
 Here is my lunch today ---> Chicken & Bacon Ranch 12 inch sub on Italian Herbs and Cheese
Check out that receipt! $0.00 that's right it was FREE to me!!! I had points racked up on my Subway Card and was able to get a free foot long today! Can you say amazing?!!! I must say so myself. Now I am going to enjoy it and I hope all of you enjoy your day and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!