Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I am in the office by myself so there will be no appointments, just walk-ins so I decided to decorate the office for the next holiday....Valentine's Day! Sorry to all the anti-hallmark holiday haters but I personally love Valentine's Day. Everything about it is just so much fun!!! I love all the pinks, reds and purples that are seen in all the stores so I of course I had to decorate the office for the occasion and why not do it as soon as the Christmas decorations come down so we can enjoy the holiday for a whole month?!
Window decals I got at Dollar Tree for $3
Banner on the window that is behind my desk
Lobby
Front Desk with all our names on the hearts..remind me of Candy Hearts
Closeup

Another banner on a different window

Big Window
my favorite banner!





I am so excited, our office looks so cute. I cannot wait for everyone to come back tomorrow and see the decorations. I still need to make some more things I have pinned on Pinterest like a wreath and something for the tables maybe some wooden letters that say "love" or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!