Tuesday, January 10, 2012

On Saturday Aubrey, Maddy and I went to a Bridal Show in Columbus. OMG if I wasn't overwhelmed before I am now and I have over a year to plan! There was everything there from cakes (samples),invites, caterers, and places to have your reception to photographers, honeymoon places, dresses and tux rentals. We had a great time and I got tons of information and ideas. I am still in need of finding a photographer but all the ones that were there were extremely pricey and I am talking thousands of dollars. The photographer will probably be my biggest expense because being a photographer myself I am slightly picky about who I choose. A big thing to have at weddings now is a photobooth and they are really pricey too but were fun to get into and we even got pictures from the different booths that we got in. I was able to get plenty of brochures and catalogs from Sandals Resorts and Apple Vacations so we can plan our honeymoon. We watched some of the fashion show but weren't real impressed! I already know what I want my dress to look like and I am not even going to start trying stuff on until July or August because I still need to loose about 15-20 lbs and still have a bunch of time. I ended up buying a ring cleaning kit so that my ring stays pretty and it is still going to last a couple years (the kit not my ring, the rings better last forever!) After the expo we went down the road to BDs Mongolian BBQ, my favorite restraunt ever and it was Aubrey's first time there. We got lost on the way home but no trip where Aubrey and I are involved do we not get lost.

I really liked the wooden arch on this. I am
thinking about making one for ours but going
to have pictures hanging from it.

the first photobooth we went in.

Me and Maddy before the fashion show

I liked the way these pictures were hung and
the paper they used was really cool. It felt more
like construction or card stock paper

beautiful cake and their samples were delicious!
the pieces literally melted in your mouth!

More photobooth pics
 On Friday I took this picture of Tank because the lighting in the kitchen was so nice. This morning I entered it in the contest on the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda for a cutest pet contest and if we get chosen they will fly us to New York to be on the show. Tank's birthday is Friday so how awesome would it be if he got chosen. I really hope he behaves if we do and no idea how he would do on an airplane?! Wish us luck (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!