Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dream Home!

 I am always dreaming about the home Anthony & I will share someday. Dreaming is pretty much all I can do until we get our careers, get married and have the financial security. We both have talked and know that we want a good chunk of land, most likely woods, have a barn and the list can go on and on. One thing we both know is that we don't want a starter home, we want our permanent place so we can start building our family and not have to move. Not much to ask for right?! Well  found this website and  love it so far. You can actually buy home plans from it but honestly I just enjoy browsing through the plans and just dreaming. So far my favorite place is this home:

Coming in at a close second is this one:


One day I will have a place like one of these but until then I will just keep dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!