Friday, August 26, 2011

6 years ago Anthony and I started a journey that most probably thought was just another high school fling. We both knew there was something there just not real sure. I was fifteen and starting my freshman year of high school and he was seventeen going into his junior year. We met August 19th at the county fair but didn't offcially start dating until the 26th. He got my phone number (this was back before kids had cell phones and caller id) from a friend of a friend but forgot to leave his number on the answering machine so I had no way of getting ahold of him or anything. School started that wednesday and being a freshman and kinda shy I would just go through my regular routine of going from class to class and not hanging out in the halls. Anthony finally found me on that friday when I was getting on my bus, he asked if I wanted to go to the football game that night, I said yes and that was pretty much where it all started out. We went to the game and it all kind of just fell into place and from that time on we were inseparable. We quickly realized we had a lot in common and we were also eachother's "real" first boyfriend and girlfriend (we had had those pety little things in elementary and junior high). As the days turned into months which turned into years we both realized we had found the one we wanted to spend the rest of our life with. It is hard to believe it has been 6 years but I honestly cannot remember what life was like before Anthony and it seems like we have known eachother forever. Today we are going to Newport Aquarium in KY and just spending the day together.
Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you so much and can't wait to begin our seventh year together and see what it brings us. Love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!