Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A couple weeks ago Anthony and I went to cookout at his Aunt's house. There were these ladies across the street cleaning out a house and literally throwing everything in a huge dumpster. We were invited to come over and go through the stuff. The story was that an old lady used to live in the house and is now living in a nursing home and isn't doing too great. These ladies at the house were her daughters and they were going to throw everything away because they didn't know what to do with it and the house had been sold. Luckily all of us went over and saved some very valuable items. Theresa (Anthony's Mom) took a lot of the stuff but I scored a box full of what I thought was just mason jars but it ended up being some other interesting stuff too. I can't wait to see what I can do with these treasures. Check em' out below::

All the stuff laid out that was in the box.
bowl thing I have no idea what these were really meant for



another unidentigiable








candles


bunches of mason jars




just in time for fall decorations




no idea what this was...




I love blue mason jars


random little planter things


unused lids for jars


assortment of ceramic pots




more blues


Gahhh I just can't wait to do stuff with all of this!!! Gotta love a vintage find and it is even better when it is free!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!