Thursday, August 25, 2011

8.18.11
Rodney Atkins Concert. Muskingum County Fair.
I had a girls night at the fair and Aubrey, Lauren, Rachel and I went to the concert. Last week was fair week and I was lucky and didn't have to work the whole week so I was able to help Vincent and Jonathan with their pigs and spend the whole week at the fair grounds. In another post I will do more fair stuff! So here is stuff from the concert.


 Aubrey and I
 Rachel, Me, Aubrey and Lauren
 Rodney brought a little boy up from the crowd and let him sing along to Watching You...it was the cutest thing ever!!!



Tomorrow is Anthony and I's 6 year anniversary. We are going to Newport Aquarium in Kentucky. I cannot wait it is going to be so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!