Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tank 1.1

Hey Nana!
Mom is helping me with my most current project, are you ready for? wait for it...weekly blog posts from Tank! Since I moved away from Vroom Road and now am living down here on Dillon Road I miss you very much and know you probably feel the same way too so what better way than to keep you updated through Mom's blog. It is much quieter down here but I am starting to like my new home. Oh hey Mom & Dad said I also got a new last name, Fry. I thought they were talking about the food but I guess not. Mom has been giving me more freedom and letting me out of the fenced in backyard as long as I stick by her side. I have really been enjoying laying on the front porch watching them plant flowers. Every time I try to help dig the holes for them I get yelled at so I have been trying to just be lazy and watch, it's not too hard to do. Diesel is doing pretty good, king of the same old man he was before the move. The other night he did play tug with me so that was fun while it lasted. He told me he thinks we are just visiting this house but I keep telling him that Mom said it is our new home. I like it here because I don't have to share my bones with anyone and Mom & Dad let us clean their plates after supper every night. You are more than welcome to come visit us anytime just call to make sure Mom & Dad are home.

Love you and talk to you soon,
TANK







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!