Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bump Day||Week 30

Photo taken on December 5, 2016 - 30weeks3days
How far along: 30 weeks

Baby size: a large cabbage 

Baby's progress: She is almost 3 lbs!

Weight gain: I hit the 200 lb mark last week at my appointment

Maternity clothes: I am always in my maternity jeans but alternating between my regular tops and some maternity tops. I need to get some cute pjs and still need to get a winter coat.

Stretch marks: There are a couple right below my belly button that popped up but other than that nothing new.

Belly Button in or out: still a halfsie, not completely flat yet 

Sleep: Sleeping through the night as long as I don't drink anything after like 7:00

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: lots of movement going on. She really gets to thumping around in there and it still stops me no matter what I am doing. This is one thing I am really going to miss

Best moment this week: Just soaking up the Christmas holiday. I have a bunch of our boxes of decorations out but still have not managed to get anything set up. Anthony doesn't get home until late and I have been quite busy on Saturdays & Sundays so we just haven't done it yet. We also got her crib put together finally!

Looking forward to: Getting the results back from my 3 hour glucose test, fingers crossed I passed it! 

Food cravings: Popsicles and soft pretzels still

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing new or different.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a little bit of nausea on Thursday but I had also been fasting since the night before so I could go have the glucose test done. 

Labor signs: I haven't really had any, thankfully!

What I miss: big glass of wine

Symptoms: Swelling started on Monday in my feet and ankles, I thought it would be gone by the next day but it is still lingering around and it is Friday. I am thinking it might be here to stay. I started taking my rings off at night because I do not want to have to have them cut off if the swelling starts in my fingers.

Workouts: Aside from running around chasing little kids during photo sessions, working out has not been taking place.

Things that suck: Just waiting to hear back about the glucose test. 

Nursery? We have not made much more progress other than actually assembling her crib. We are pretty good at procrastinating so in the next 10 weeks we should have it done.

Nesting? Not really but it would be nice if it would kick in a little bit because this house is needing cleaned and laundry needs done badly! I just have no motivation to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!