Friday, December 30, 2016

Bump Day||Week 33

{December 23, 2016}

How far along: 33 weeks

Baby size: She weighs a little over 4 lbs now and passed the 17-inch mark making her about the size of a pineapple 

Baby's progress: She should be moving downwards anytime soon to prepare for birth. However, I know she has not done this yet because she has been somersaulting all over the place.

Weight gain: I am not real sure what I am at right now, we have an appointment next week

Maternity clothes: I am still in the same maternity clothes I have been in. Shoes are getting tight though, might need to invest in a bigger size for work purposes at least

Stretch marks: There are more forming under my belly button for sure! Not much I can do about it

Belly Button in or out: completely flat :) 

Sleep: Sleeping is still a struggle. I am also finding myself wanting to nap in the evenings more which is not helping the sleeping all night thing. 

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Her kicks had kind of slowed down there for a while and I was really missing them but not she has been doing more somersaults and what feels like straight up dance parties that we are able to watch from the outside. I posted a video on my IG (@mrsfry26) that you should check out.

Best moment this week: Spending Christmas with our families. Anthony and I both agreed that the gifts we received for Rowan were by far our favorites. She even got her first sled from her Great-Aunt Lori and Great-Uncle Matt! I cannot wait to put her in it next winter. 

Looking forward to: Getting her nursery nook ready and my baby shower is coming up too!

Food cravings: Still milk, we are up to almost 2 gallons a week! it just tastes so good and I can't help but crave it.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing new or different

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully nothing 

Labor signs: I still haven't had any, except maybe a few Braxton Hicks but not completely sure

What I miss: wine and sleeping the whole night through

Symptoms: Still have swelling going on in my lower legs, ankles and feet but that is to be expected. Some BH contractions. 

Workouts: None other than some stretching

Things that suck: Lack of sleep and having to pee all the time!

Nursery? We have lots of decorations but still need to finish it. Hopefully we can tackle it this weekend.

Nesting? Nesting finally kicked in a couple weeks ago but it hasn't really hit full force yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!