Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Wrapup: Christmas Prep

We did what pretty much everyone else was doing this weekend, finished up on Christmas.
Friday night I went to the grocery store and got the food we need for Christmas Eve dinner, well mostly everything except for the ham. 
Saturday, Tyson and I slept in until 11:00 and then I did some laundry and house cleaning. Saturday night Anthony and I watched the movie Tammy and wrapped Christmas gifts. On Sunday morning we woke up early and headed to Columbus to try to finish our Christmas shopping, however we got there (an hour from home) and I had forgotten my wallet at home! Luckily Anthony had his money so we did get a little bit of shopping done. I was really wanting to get more stuff from Old Navy but the line was to the back of the store so nothing really seemed worth waiting in line that long for so we resorted to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Barnes and Noble. For the most part we are done aside from a couple gift cards I need to pick up tomorrow and a couple other things. 
Last night we ended up at Mom and Dad's for dinner and spent the majority of the evening there just hanging out and letting Tyson and Diesel play with their dogs.

I cannot believe Christmas is this week, let alone that next year we will be ringing in 2015. Life is flying by so fast I cannot believe it. We have some fun things in the making for 2015 (fingers crossed!) so I cannot wait to get it all started. Oh and I almost forgot, Sunday we also did our Christmas picture for our cards, which are going out super late!
The dogs were not cooperating but we did get one semi decent picture and we just settled with it.

Starting on Christmas Eve we have literally five, yes five as in the amount of fingers on my hand and days in a work week, Christmases to do. It all starts with Christmas Eve dinner at our house and midnight Mass, Christmas morning at my parent's, Christmas lunch/dinner and my Dad's Moms, Friday is my Mom's side for the Spiker Family Christmas and then Saturday we are out of town for Anthony's Dads side at Grandma and Grandpa Fry's. Its going to be crazy!!!! I am not real sure if I am ready for it to start or not. Luckily I only work til noon on Wednesday and then I am off until Monday. I can tell you right now that on Sunday I am going to be spending the whole day lounging around the house and not doing a darn thing!!!!
What are your plans for Christmas Day? or are yours spread out too?!




Showered With Design

1 comment:

  1. I just love the Christmas card!!! For the dogs not cooperating, I think they turned out great! :) Sounds like you have a busy week! Enjoy! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!