This is just going to be a little random but we are literally leaving in less than 6 hours for Charleston, South Carolina and I am so pumped/running around like crazy trying to get ready. I keep telling myself that we have the next 10 days off so we have plenty of time to get there and to relax for the rest of the week.
So here is I sit blogging while my hubby is trying to figure out what we are forgetting lol
1. Last night we celebrated Miss Mariah's 20th Birthday.
We were all so happy to be able to celebrate her birthday with her and super thankful that God blessed her with another birthday!
2. We are packed and ready to hit the road tonight for Charleston, SC.
By tomorrow evening we will be sitting on the beach in Isle of Palms!
3. Tonight we are going out to eat with my parents and some friends for some early Birthday celebrating. My 24th is on Sunday but since we will be in Charleston we decided to go out tonight.
4. Speaking of birthdays, the wonderful ladies that I have the pleasure of working with surprised me today with an ice cream cake roll from the Dairy Queen and all of them along with the attorneys in the office sang Happy Birthday to me this afternoon at the office. I am so lucky to work with such amazing people!
5. Going to be missing my babies next week! Diesel and Tyson are going to stay at my Mom and Dad's for the week. I am sure they will be in great hands and well taken care of. They love playing with Mom and Dad's dogs and my Mom is actually watching my Aunt & Uncles dog Bailey and my Grandma's dog Sadie right now so it is probably going to be a full on party, doggy style!!!
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and next week. You might hear from me while we are gone but most likely I am going to have my toes in the water and ass in the sand!