Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here are some pictures I took during the week of our county fair. I love fair and as a 4H'er it was what all of us lived for. Now that I am no longer in 4H it is a little bit different not having my own animal there but I am able to enjoy it just as much and look forward to becoming a 4H adviser next year!!!

Shalene and I


JK getting ready to show his pig




cousin Vincent showing his pig




JK and Shalene


my bff Aubrey


my two besties...Lauren and Aubrey


haha this is why I Love her!!!


Aubrey and Lauren's sister Shelby showing her horse Flash


Kali enjoying an ice cream cone


JK's pig


Kali with the pig


JK selling his hog


Cousin Vincent and his friend.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!