Friday, September 2, 2011

As I have mentioned before about my love for Pinterest, I enjoy tagging so many things and have intentions of actually finishing the projects I pin. Well I am done putting it off, I am going to choose 5 different projects to do and accomplish before September is over. Here are the pins:
1. Eco-Friendly Bath Mat

2. Super Cute Ruffle Pillows

3. Ruffle Camera Strap for my Canon

4. Ghost Milk Cartons

5. Christmas Cards
every year Mom and I say we are going to send out Christmas Cards with our pictures in it but we never actually do it. So by the end of September we will have our cards made (either handmade or picture collage thingy from Sam's Club), addressed and ready to be in the mail at the latest 1 week after Thanksgiving.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!