Monday, September 12, 2011


God is so Good!!!!
As I have mentioned on here lately about needing to find a new job because the pool was closing down. I have had one interview at a jewerly store and then on friday I had an interview at a hearing aid office. I pretty much had a good feeling that I had the job but he said he would contact me this week about it. Well I have been praying all weekend and what do you know I had just finished writing a thank-you note to send to Mr. Starner and I checked my email and whoopwhoop I got the job and I start tomorrow!!! So excited!!!

So here is the thank-you card that I am still mailing out today just because it is good to thank an employer for taking their time to interview you and to let them know that you are still interested in the job!! That's what my Mom has taught me (:


Posted by Picasa

The job is also a dress-up job so there will be posts about my outfits (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!