Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ten Months of Rowan Christine


We are officially in the double digits and these monthly pictures are becoming more & more of a struggle with our super active little lady! Even as much of a struggle they are I have so much fun doing them! What a month it has been too! Lots of holiday celebrations, meeting Santa quite a few times and a few teeth popping through too!

Here are Rowan's Month 10 Photos and Updates…



CHANGES + MILESTONES :

  • She finally hit the 20 pound mark, for months she has sat at 18-19. She is still in 9 month clothes but is dabbling into the 12 month stuff.
  • She took a couple a couple different times but nothing to really say she is a walker yet. I am pretty sure she will be on the move in the next month. Since she is not walking she is a little speedy gonzalez in the crawling department. She literally flies allover the place!
  • She gives the best open mouth kisses!!! I cannot get enough of them!




EYE COLOR, HAIR & BABY GIGGLES:

Miss Rowan's hair is in need of a little trim but I just cannot bring myself to do it just yet. She just recently started taking her hair bows and headbands out when I put them on -- we need to work on leaving them alone but at least I made it ten months without her messing with them. She has the most contagious laugh and Daddy and I try to get her to giggle all the time.

SLEEP:

She is still sleeping through the night however we did have a little sleep regression for two weeks where she was up every morning from 2-4AM and really fought falling back asleep. I think we have her teeth to blame, 6 teeth total have popped through!

FEEDINGS:

Rowan and Momma are still rocking it with breastfeeding! Fingers crossed we can make it to a year and then see what happens after that. She is also eating lots of other foods throughout the day. She love love loves the blueberry oatmeal though!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!