Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Eve Mass 2017


'


We attended the 5PM Christmas Eve Mass at St. Thomas and Rowan did wonderful other than unbuttoning my shirt all the way up except for one button. Unfortunately I was sitting by myself and could not get it buttoned all while holding her so I yanked her binkie out of her mouth, she started chattering and we went to the back of the Church and stood with Anthony. Other than that it was not too eventful. Oh yeah we have to return this Peppa Pig to the lost and found this Sunday because it kept her kind of quiet! 

When we got home we had a little photo session in front of the tree before sending her off to bed.












oh the struggle is getting real with this little lady and taking pictures!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!