Monday, May 1, 2017

Sunday Funday






We had a nice little Sunday not spent running all over the place but we did get a nice walk around the campground in and a visit with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Kuhn. We went walking with Maddy and Molly and decided to walk around the campground instead of the beach area because there were more hills and it would be a better exercise. After our walk Rowan was super tired and fell asleep with only like two minutes left but she woke up happy as could be when we stopped to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I love seeing everyone love on our little girl and she seems to really enjoy all of their lovin's too. My Grandma is making Rowan's Baptism gown so we were able to get some measurements during our visit too. I cannot wait to see her in it and it will definitely be something that we keep forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!