Sunday, April 30, 2017

Early Take Your Daughter to Work Day




4.24.2017
When Momma forgets some essential, well they are all essential because without one the milking parlor is closed, pumping parts and it is Monday she gets lucky because Daddy is off and can bring said missing parts and Momma gets to see Baby Rowan for a little mid day visit. I knew I would eventually forget something and I was very lucky on Monday that Anthony was off because if he had not been I would have been driving my engorged breasted self home and back to work. But I was even luckier because Rowan was full of smiles and happy to see me at work. 

I couldn't help but not share this little mishap and her smiley little self with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!