Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Small Fry's Baby Shower

A few Saturdays ago all of my closest friends threw me an amazing baby shower and I am forever grateful for all the love we received. There were about 50-60 of our family and friends that came during what was expected to be the biggest ice storm of the winter (don't worry the ice routed itself elsewhere and everyone was safe!) Anyways, we got some amazing and thoughtful and very useful gifts. 
Baby Rowan is already so loved!!! and maybe just a little bit spoiled ;) 











I didn't get to take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to but I was so busy visiting with everyone and opening lots of gifts for Baby Girl! We cannot begin to thank everyone who has showered us with love during this very exciting time in our life. We are SO blessed and it is so overwhelming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!