Monday, February 20, 2017

Bump Day || 39 Weeks

39 Week Update || 2.9.2017

How far along: 39 weeks

Baby size: Size of a mini watermelon.   

Baby's progress: She is still head down! Not much progress in the dilation dept.

Weight gain: 29 lbs 

Maternity clothes: I am wearing all my maternity clothes and going crazy in the closet trying to find other shirts that will fit over this big belly.

Stretch marks: There have been quite a few for a while. Cannot wait to rock one pieces this summer!

Belly Button in or out: Definitely an outty :) 

Sleep: Sleeping has become a struggle. I am not up to go to the bathroom more than twice a night but changing positions is a real struggle.  

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: She has been kicking all over the place and she finally dropped so we are back to enjoying the movement because it has not been as tight as when she was in my ribs

Best moment this week: The weather surprised us with a few nice days so we took advantage and went on a few walks with Tyson. 

Looking forward to: Going into labor and finally getting to see our little lady! 

Food cravings: Still milk and fudge bars. Adding to the list is apple sauce.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Labor signs: On Saturday morning around 3AM I woke up to some contractions that I was actually able to time. The length of each contraction was not enough to do anything and they tapered off by mid morning. 

What I miss: my ankles! Lol my feet and ankles are super swollen and I miss being able to feel them and cannot wait to feel like I am not walking on balloons!

Symptoms: Still have swelling but only in my ankles and hands. My BP has been perfect so we are not worried about the swelling. A little cramping, sporadic contractions. 

Workouts: Just some walking outside and bouncing on my yoga ball.

Things that suck: Swollen ankles!

Nursery? Everything is pretty much done. I still haven't put her sheet on her crib and need to hang some more clothes up but everything is looking so cute and almost ready for Rowan

Nesting? Nesting kicked in a few weeks ago but has not returned. I guess sleep and relaxing have just seemed more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!