Monday, February 20, 2017

Bump Day || 40 Weeks

40 Week Update || 2.16.2017

How far along: 40 weeks

Baby size: Size of a small pumpkin.   

Baby's progress: She is still head down! Not much progress in the dilation dept.

Weight gain: 29 lbs, actually lost a couple lbs 

Maternity clothes: I am still wearing all my maternity clothes.

Stretch marks: There have been quite a few for a while. 

Belly Button in or out: Still an outty :) 

Sleep: Sleeping has become almost non existent. Between going to the bathroom and then once I am awake I lay in bed thinking about everything possible.  

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: She was kicking a bunch but not as much now.

Best moment this week: The weather surprised us again and we had a great weekend weather wise. We also got an induction date in case Little Lady doesn't come on her own. 

Looking forward to: Finally getting to meet this little miracle and get all the unknown worries of labor out of the way. 

Food cravings: Still milk but nothing else sounds really that appetizing.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: On and off contractions but nothing worth anything 

What I miss: Wine, Non-swollen feet. Sleep. Cuddles with Anthony.

Symptoms: Still have swelling but only in my ankles and hands. My BP has been perfect so we are not worried about the swelling. A little cramping, sporadic contractions. 

Workouts: Lots and lots of walking

Things that suck: Still swollen ankles!

Nursery? Everything is pretty much done.

Nesting? Nesting kicked in a few weeks ago and left pretty quick.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little nook you created for her! Only 29lb weight gain is awesome! You are a gorgeous pregnant Mama! So glad you had such an enjoyable pregnancy - minus the swelling! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!