Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Maternity Session || Amber

A few months ago Amber contacted me about doing her maternity pictures. We set a date for closer to her due date and one that she would hopefully still be comfortable at. Well the time flew and before we knew it we were planning the details to meet up for her session. Amber wanted an outdoorsy and possibly by the river maternity session and we were able to knock both of those requests off the wish list. Friday evening I met Amber and her Mom in Dresden and we headed out to do her pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed doing these pictures with Amber and she was game for anything to capture a perfect picture.

Amber is going to be a perfect Mommy and I cannot wait to meet Baby Q here soon enough. I have a feeling this will not be the last time her and her Momma grace these pages of my blog!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!