Sunday, September 11, 2016

Bump Day || Week 19

I figured I should probably start taking my bump pictures since we are one week away from being half way through this pregnancy. Originally I was going to do them inside in the same place every week but Ohio is so pretty with the seasons changing I thought I would do them outside in a different place every week. This week my cousin Maddy snapped them for me while we were doing her senior pictures at Dillon Falls. They turned out great for her just getting her hands on my fancy schmancy camera. We cannot wait to find out next week what this little baby is!!!




How far along: 19 weeks

Baby size: a mango

Baby's progress: Small Fry is sprouting hair, which I can definitely tell from all the heart burn, bring on the tums!

Weight gain: 2lbs. -- I actually lost a few in the first month or so and have been maintaining for the last few weeks

Maternity clothes: my dear friend Courtney gave me a whole slew of maternity clothes, including a pair of jeans that have been amazing! I don't have much of a bump but the fact that these cover up any baby pudge that has been put on it has been glorious! I also received some maternity clothes from my Mom and Aunt Lori for my birthday and I am loving them too and I hit up a big clearance sale on Pink Blush maternity wear.

Stretch marks: not yet, I had been lathering on my Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion but lately the smell has been making me a little nauseous. I need to find a different brand with a better scent for sure.

Belly Button in or out: in

Sleep: Up until about a week ago I had been sleeping through the night but now I am getting up once a night to go pee and get a glass of water. I have also been having some pain in the left hip/lower back area. The first week we found out we were pregnant I went ahead and invested in a nice maternity pillow and it has been a lifesaver. I am pretty sure Anthony wants one of his own too. It is so comfy!

Gender: unknown. Everyone has been trying to tempt us to get an early 3D ultrasound done so we can find out before 20 weeks. As tempting as it has been, especially considering I could go anytime now and they could tell us I really want to wait until our Dr can do it. Our schedules are crazy hectic right now so we find out from our Dr Appointment next week and will be having a gender reveal party on Friday after work! I am having so much fun planning it!

Movement: little butterflies, puts a smile on my face every time.

Best moment this week: Feeling little butterflies in my belly.

Looking forward to: Seeing Small Fry on the screen next week and eventually finding out if it is a boy or girl.

Food cravings: Fudge popsicles. Arby's Melt sandwich, fruits - berries, bananas & oranges, Chipotle (might not be anything new!)

Weirdest food I ate this week: Kept it pretty bland to avoid getting sick.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing that I can really pinpoint. The nausea only hit me in week 7 and came back for a little bit of week 10. I still can't do raw meat or cooked brat worsts.

Labor signs: thankfully not

What I miss: a glass of wine and strawberry daiquiris!

Symptoms: on & off nausea, sore and heavy boobs!

Workouts: I have been so exhausted that I can't even think about working out, I have been trying my hardest to get a couple miles in of walking whenever I get a chance. As soon as it cools down I plan on returning to Arena's yoga classes.

Things that suck: honestly, not that much! as much as I have felt nauseous and in pain in some areas we are so excited about God answering our prayers that I can't say that anything truly sucks.

Things that don't suck: WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! Almost everyday I ask Anthony "Can you believe we are pregnant?!" he just laughs now and is like "yes babe" It just seems like the one thing we have been waiting for for a very long time and now it is actually happening. I feel so blessed and cannot wait to be a Momma to this sweet little babe.








1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures!! And you must be so excited to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!