Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Recap


+We thoroughly enjoyed the nicer weather we are being blessed with here in Ohio. We took advantage of it and spent some time with the pups at the State Park.
+My Uncle bought an Argo for their  property and we were visiting when he brought it home. Needless to say all the men climbed in it and took down into the bottom of their property and played.
+Anthony dropped me off at Hobby Lobby while he went to Tractor Supply and I found their whole section dedicated to fairy gardens and I really want to build one for our garden this year instead of putting a whole bunch of money into flowers that aren't going to come back.
+Sunday Shalene and I went to Reynoldsburg to go shopping at Old Navy and Target to get stuff for our cruise. It was so much fun and I found a bikini that I really like and ended up buying. 
+We went to Smokey Bones for lunch and it was amazing!!!! The buffalo chicken dip was delish and they actually put breaded chicken finger chunks in it instead of how we just put rotisserie chicken in ours. I  am definitively going to be changing up my recipe!

If this was a sign of how amazing the weekends are going to be leading into Spring I am so pumped! The nice weather has me wanting to enjoy every second outside and be thankful that winter is leaving. Plus each weekend is closer to our big family vacation!

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like a great weekend! I totally missed the memo of you guys going on a cruise! Where to and when?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!