Friday, March 13, 2015

Bippity Boppity Boo...

I just got home from going to see Cinderella with Miss Molly and my Aunt Lori. It was a great movie, the only biff I had was the fairy Godmother never once said Bippity Boppity Boo. But other than that it was a wonderful way to spend my rainy afternoon. 

Anthony has the whole entire weekend off so I am not real sure what we are going to get into. Tonight we are going to meet up with some friends at the Weasel Boy, a local brewery. But other than that there are no plans on the agenda and I don't really have a problem with it other than tomorrow morning I will probably be getting stir crazy.
This week I got on the scales after one of my really tough workouts and had my fingers crossed I would see some results to assure me I have been kicking my ass at the gym for a good reason. And I definitely liked what I saw, down three pounds!! I was pumped to the least. 
Last night after my workout with one of my co-workers we realized we were totally twinning with our glasses. Gotta love being a 4 eye wonder.  
And the best thing of all is coming to work to a Scentsy warmer on your desk. Especially when it was one that you ordered on back order back in September and were expecting it in January, long story but I finally have it and cannot wait to plug it in!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I am hoping I can stick to my healthy eating habits over this long weekend that I get to spend with my hubby. 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to bring my daughter to Cinderella! Maybe monday? Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! I will live vicariously through you since the weight just keeps coming up on me ;)

    28 Week Bumpdate

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your co worker totally look alike! Craziness! I love scentsy warmers! Hope your loving yours! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!