Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Catching Up and Becoming Mrs. Fry!

I am going to be MRS. FRY in less than 40 days!!!
tomorrow will be 37 days to be exact.
This engagement has flown by, I am kind of wishing it would slow down a little bit
but then I start thinking about laying on the beach of Isle of Palms or Folly Beach and going to downtown Charleston and going fishing with my husband and I want it all to be here like RIGHT NOW!!

I know I have been a little absent here on the blog but lots has been going on and tomorrow is my last final so after 4:00 p.m. it is going to be full blown wedding planning time! Actually the planning part is over its just prep time now. Everything has been coming together so perfectly!!

Here is the last week through instagram (follow me @mrsfry2013)
 Tank and I had a little photoshoot last weekend laying in the grass
 this would be our sexy pose
 Anthony and I took Molly for a bike ride at Black Hand Gorge and she had so much fun!!
 we also did a little hiking

 Just a little wedding project! Mason jars for days!!
 Putting center pieces together
 More wedding projects in the process
 Date night trip to Target. I seriously cannot get enough of this place

 Yesterday I had my last anatomy final and it was pouring down rain. Luckily I remembered to bring my rubber boots with me. I hate having wet feet and pants! Tank went to the mailbox with me when I got home. I walked through every puddle and he avoided each one until we were on our way back
 Told you I was a little anxious for our honeymoon. This partially packed suitcase is currently sitting on the desk in my room. I think Ms Gimpy thinks she needs to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!