Saturday, October 22, 2011

This past week...

Here are some pictures from the past week...

Monday Night:: we had dinner at our house and everyone was here.

JK and Shalene


Anthony and I


chocolate cake on Kris' bday at work


cute dress i found I want to wear to the Justin Moore concert in November


cold sore broke out earlier this...still have it! it is by far the worst I have ever had


my lunch on wednesday...just to prove to Mom that I eat my broccoli


Photoshoot with Molly on Thursday!








chillin with Luke man


cute headband I got at Maurices




dam good jam I got at Reinersville flea markets last saturday

Today we are going with Rachel and Ty to Circleville Pumpkin Festival, then weiner roast at Spiker's then laser bowling tonight with our old friends we haven't seen in forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!