Sunday, October 2, 2011

Since I was a horrible blogger this month I decided to just provide you with a month in review post of all the pictures of the fun stuff we did during the month of September. So here it is, Enjoy!

Randoms: Car rides, Petsmart, couch time with Luke, and beautiful sunsets!


My little brother turned 18. We celebrated with steak and DQ ice cream cake


went to watch Rach practice at Briar Cliff and snapped some awesome pics for her


Puppy time and a little Remington time


4x4 Club Picnik at Frazers


JK and Shalene's Senior Homecoming


Celebrating JK and Evan's bday at Grandma Spikers


Photoshoot to finish off the month
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!