Monday, March 21, 2011

Forgot to Mention....

Don't really know how this is completely possible but I forgot to mention the awesome thing I scored today on HSN.....
YOURSTORY Photo Personal Bookbinding Kit!!!
I had looked at one of these a while ago but kind of thought I didn't really need it. But then while in the middle of scrapping I would keep thinking how handy one of these would be. So this morning when I saw it on HSN I knew I should get it! PLUS, it came with some extras :) 14 assorted colors of 5"x7" covers and 14 assorted colors of 4"x6" covers. I got everything for $20 and $5 for shipping!!! can you say SCORE!!!

My Mom joined me today on my trip to Hobby Lobby and bought me a Crop-A-Dile!!! I have been putting off getting one of these for 3 or more years now. THANKS MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!