Monday, March 21, 2011

Fall Projects

Hello Everyone!
I decided today to start my own blog designated just for my scrapbooking and crafting projects that I do. The two that I am posting today don't really fall into the season but I really wanted to get them on here. The first is this GIVE THANKS banner that we hung on the shelf in the kitchen. I used fall themed paper that I got from Hobby Lobby (Not real sure what brands), ribbon, some Stampin' Up stamps, and I some distressing.

 This is the wreath that I made with directions from online, cannot remember the source. I used a regular straw wreath from the Dollar Tree, handmade the flowers and made the "Happy Fall" sign on my Cricut Expression using the Storybook Cartridge. Added a little ribbon for the bow and put some fishing twine on the bank to hang on the door.
I am currently working on a project for Anthony's cousin for her wedding shower. I got all the goods today when I went to town. Should be posting some of the finished project on here tomorrow or maybe late tonight. Well I hope everyone is enjoying the early signs of Spring and just keep praying we don't get anymore s**w. I am ready for warm weather and being able to drive around with the windows down and wear flip flops :)
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!