Thursday, March 9, 2017

Sneak Peak || Rowan's Newborn Pictures








Last Friday Megan came over to our house and did Rowan's newborn pictures. I was originally going to do her pictures myself but I knew I would be more pleased if someone else did them for us. Also, a newborn baby is totally exhausting so I would have never actually gotten around to doing them. Megan did an amazing job and we had no time restraints so she was really able to work her magic without any stress. These are just a few that she has gotten edited. I will get the rest posted once we have them. I just love all of them but especially the last one of her with that little smirk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!