CHANGES + MILESTONES :
- She has gained almost two lbs since she was born and is now 21.5″ long! She is in the 88th percentile for height and the same percentle for weight! We got some use out of a couple of her newborn outfits in the first week but quickly outgrew them and now she is wearing 0-3 month clothes.
- She rocks over to her side to sleep but doesn't actually roll over. She also prefers sleeping on her belly during naps and after she has burped. As long as one of us is holding her we allow her to do so but make sure she is a back sleeper during the night.
- She is sleeping during the night in the bassinet and napping during the day in her Rock n Play Sleeper.
- She has some really strong neck muscles and can hold her head up for quite some time. We still have to be there to catch it because when she gets tired her head is falling like a ton of bricks. Everyone comments on how strong she is.
- While nursing she has started holding onto my breast and Anthony said she does the same with her morning bottle.
- She has started making little sounds here and there like she is trying to talk to us. I figure in the second month she will really start making more coos and being a little more interactive.
- She loves getting a bath and barely makes a peep.
- She has met a lot of our family and friends so lots of pictures have been taken that I need to get developed and put into an album for memory purposes because we will soon forget since time has officially started flying by.