Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Small Fry Coming February 2017!





I have been quite absent over here lately but I kept sitting down to write a post and all I could think about for the last few weeks is how much I wanted to announce our little secret. Well the time has definitely come. After a year and a half of trying we are thrilled to announce that we will be adding a bundle of joy to our family in February. We are over the moon excited and cannot wait to meet this little Mr. or Miss. This is just the beginning of the biggest adventure we have ever taken and we are so blessed that God has answered our prayers. Make sure you come back because I will most definitely be documenting every step (maybe not every step) of this pregnancy over here and there will be bump dates, gender reveal celebrations, and baby showers. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!