Wednesday, February 18, 2015

52 Weeks || 6 Weeks Late

Back during the first week of the year I told myself, and all of you, that I was going to pick up my camera more each week and choose pictures to post each week that really described the last week. Well here I am 7 weeks into the new year and I have only posted this one time. Can you say "slacker"? Well I going to play a little catch up and hopefully from here on out stay on track. Please hold me to it :)

t.w.o.
handsome boy

t.h.r.e.e.
fried oreos for the first time

f.o.u.r.
surprising Anthony and his co workers with donuts

f.i.v.e.
stair stepper aka the death of me

s.i.x.
first time making cherry cheesecake

s.e.v.e.n.
Tyson begging for a bath

e.i.g.h.t.
ice fishing selfies of my hubby

anyone notice a pattern in my weekly pictures?
the frequent appearance of food and lack of gym selfies or how about that good looking dog of mine.
I wouldn't trade any of them for anything.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!