Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Earth Day 2019

Whew things have been a little crazy with adjusting to having two littles, returning to work full time and all the other commitments that we have had but I am hoping to get back to blogging like I used to. I have so much catching up to do so be fully ready for some picture overload. Life has been very eventful and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Last night we enjoyed a little adventure at Black Hand Gorge to celebrate Earth Day. We are very big on taking adventures with the kids and spending lots of time outdoors. We want our kids to have memories of playing outside, getting dirty and knowing all there is to know about mother nature. 






Checking out the woodpecker holes in this tree





Did you do anything fun for Earth Day? 
This weekend we are going on our first camping trip of the year, which will also be Nolan's first camping trip ever and I am doing it solo because Anthony will be in Florida visiting his brother. Well not completely solo, we are going with our friends and Krissy has full intentions of cuddling Nolan all weekend. Meanwhile I will most likely be chasing Rowan around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!