Thursday, July 5, 2018

oh baby | 13 weeks



how far along: 13 weeks on Tuesday

due date: January 1, 2019 - wondering if baby is going to be a New Years baby!

baby's size: a plum. 2.1 inches and .49 oz.

gender: don't know yet, only 5 more weeks until our anatomy scan. We might have a count down going on!

feeling: sick all the time not as bad as I was all the way up until last week but nausea still hits like a freight train and it is awful.

maternity clothes: don't need them yet but pulled them out and hung up in the closet because soon enough I am going to be wanting to wear them.

sleep: hasn't been affected yet.

cravings: anything cold but that could be because of the weather here in Ohio. Highs above 97 this week and no ac at Mom and Dad's is taking its toll on me!

movement: can't feel anything yet. Thought I felt a little somersault this morning but think it was a bubble in my stomach.

fun fact: baby can open & close it fingers and toes!

miss anything: wine

looking forward to: getting moved into our new house and finding out the gender so I can decorate the nursery that baby will be sharing with big sister Rowan.

next dr appointment:
July 11th 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!