Monday, April 9, 2018

Some Bunny is One! || Rowan's First Birthday Party


We celebrated Rowan's first birthday well over a month ago but I am just now getting a chance to sit down and write this out. We had her party at the Municipal Building in Dresden and there was so much space for all of our family and friends. 

I was able to do all of her decorations myself and it was so easy to find bunnies in the stores because it was right when all the Eater decorations came out. Rowan always picks the bunnies out in her books and videos so we decided a bunny party would be perfect for her.





















My Aunt Lori made Rowan's smash cake and it was exactly what I asked her for and as you can tell Rowan loved it!!! Her cupcakes were made by her Aunt Shalene and they were so delicious! I made her onesie with my Cricut and the tutu was bought at Hobby Lobby. Outfit #2 was from TJ Maxx and quite a few of her friends have the same one. I really want the leggings in my size! Her birthday hat headband is from Target and so was the big pink tassel balloon on her high chair. All the other balloons were from Dollar General. 

We had so much fun celebrating our favorite little girl with everyone who loves her so much. They are not joking when they tell you that the first year goes by in the blink of an eye. The first year was full of so much growth between her and us learning to be parents! The growing is going to continue for many, many years but God could not have blessed us with a better little girl to be parents of. We love you so much Rowan Christine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!