Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Busy Holiday Season

I love love love the holiday season. But this year I have just been so crazy busy I haven't really been able to enjoy it like years past. Between being busy all day at work, photography really picked up there for a while & I'm still playing catch up on that end, anthony working all the time, life is seriously flying by. I am kind of ready for it to slow down any time now. 

Tonight I finally finished busting out the rest of our Christmas decorations. As soon as I get all the boxes put away in the next few days and the house thoroughly cleaned I will be sharing our home during the holidays with you. I also have a lot more to share that has been going on around our neck of the woods. If you follow me on Instagram you already have had a little insight but life has been good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!