Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July Eve!!

the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays!
I love celebrating the freedom that we have here in America and thanking everyone for allowing us to live here the way we do mixed with Summer time there is not much of a better combination!!!
We have been super busy getting back into the swing of work, being married and trying to get everything arranged in our house that I have not had much of a chance to decorate for this holiday. Monday I decided I wanted to try to get a little something put up and after a quick trip to Odd Lots I had a couple things to work with. I will post more of my front porch once I get some more pictures taken tonight.

Today I get off at 4:00 and I officially begin my 4 day weekend!
We are planning on going out of town to visit Anthony's family in Burton, OH and their new house. 
It should be a lot of fun and I have been looking forward to it for a couple months now. 
Anthony has to work tomorrow but gets off around 1:00 and has Friday off so we will be heading out as soon as he gets off work and be back in town Saturday. 
As for the rest of the weekend, I am planning on just relaxing and hopefully hanging out somewhere near water, either it be a lake, river or pool I will be chillaxin most likely with a cold adult beverage in my hand!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and be careful on the roads!! 

my patriotic outfit on today!
(blazer - Maurices, dress - Gabriel Brothers, bracelet & sandals - Kohl's 4 years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!